Aviditi PTU-66 Mylar Reflective Hydroponic Grow Tent, 48-Inch Wide by 48-Inch Deep by 79-Inch High
- Hydroponic process for cultivating indoor culinary plants such as vegetables, tomatoes, and herbs, without the use of soil
- 79 x 48 x 48 inches (H x W x D) for gardening in small indoor spaces
- Reflective, polyethylene terephthalate (PET) film/plastic interior lining for vapor and moisture control to help provide an optimum growing environment
- Durable zipper for continued performance with regular use
- Steel, tubular frame for structural strength and light support brackets to secure lighting
- ASIN: B004U6XSRC
- Item model number: PTU-66
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
The Aviditi grow tent uses a hydroponic process to cultivate plants, has 79 x 48 x 48 inches (H x W x D) dimensions, and a reflective, polyethylene terephthalate (PET) film/plastic interior lining, black polyester exterior, durable zipper, and two built-in vent holes. (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) The unit has a steel, tubular frame for structural strength, and light support brackets to secure lighting above plants. It works with an 80 to 220V LED grow light (not included). Grow tents, also known as dark room grow tents, indoor greenhouses, or grow cabinets, are used by hobbyists, students, and professionals to assist germination and plant growth in home, warehouse, research facility, and laboratory environments. Hydroponics is the cultivation of plants in a nutrient-based (water and fertilizer), soil-free solution.
Aviditi manufactures a wide variety of products and accessories, such as capacitors, grow tents and lights, blowers and dryers, and ice makers for home, science research, industrial, and educational applications. Aviditi is headquartered in Elkhorn, WI.